So what do I think about that?
Nothing. Here is why.
- It doesn't matter. Where we all place in March is what matters.
- Polls are just everyone's best guess based upon last year's results, who we have returning, who we have signed, etc.
- Polls don't predict what players have done during their offseasons.
- Polls can't predict injuries.
- Polls can't predict if a team gets hit by the swine flu.
Between now and March, a million things will happen throughout the season. My goal for the Bobcats isn't to focus on the million things but just the ONE thing at the time it presents itself.
Today's goal, GET BETTER, BE CONSISTENT, and COMPETE!