Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BOISE, IDAHO

We are in Boise to play my alma mater. The good news is that our bench is the same side that I played when I was a Bronco so it feels like home court advantage to me.

I also told my team about the time MSU came into town and beat BSU at the buzzer on a back screen for Cass Bauer. Let's hope we have the same outcome for the Bobcats tonight.

My former boss and also National Championship Stanford Cardinal, Trish Stevens talked to my team at the beginning of our shootaround. I still get goosebumps when I hear her inspirational words. Thank you to Trish for talking to my team.

Last but not least, our players HAD to see the blue turf so I took them to the stadium where it was covered with snow. Snow doesn't stop anyone from Bozeman so they made some snow angels until they uncovered the BLUE.

Go Cats, and Go Broncos (after tonight)!

Coach Bin

No comments: