Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WNBA CHAMPIONSHIP PARTY

My team is coming for dinner tonight to watch the first game between the Detroit Shock and San Antonio Silver Starzz. It will be an interesting spread as our players and coaching staff are all required to bring a dish that says something about them and where they're from. I am cooking trout as I grew up in Colorado fishing the Roaring Fork River with my dad.

I am a HUGE supporter of the Starzz as my former head coach from the Cleveland Rockers is the head coach of the Starzz, Dan Hughes. He is one of the best in the business and the 2007 WNBA Coach of the Year. Also, my former teammates from Cleveland, Ann Wauters and Helen Darling are on the Starzz team, so good luck San Antonio.

FYI to my team. If you are going to root for Detroit, you are not invited (unless you have a very good dish for us to eat). I will maybe let you cheer quietly.

Coach Bin

No comments: