Monday, February 15, 2010

Senior Night

Saturday evening was our Senior Night for Erica Perry and Jamie Thornton. You always want to have a great game in front of your fans but more importantly for your senior's last time on their home court.

I don't want to reflect too much on their careers as we have so much season left, but I will say these two seniors will walk away knowing they rebuilt the program.

As for the evening, I couldn't have asked for anything more as we played one of our most complete games of the year, beating a very good Portland State team and having 6players score in double figures.

Oh, I guess I could have run a 3 point play for Jamie, and told Erica to have one less steal so she didn't surpass MY steal record in the Big Sky record book. HA!


Coach Bin

No comments: