Friday, June 1, 2012

Bussey to the Netherlands- It's Official!

Well, it's on to the next adventure!! Amsterdam here I come! I am currently the newest member of the Probuild Lions. The team plays 15 minutes North of Amsterdam and are defending National Champions in the Netherlands. I am definitely excited to join the team. Their uptempo style of play suites me well, and I am ready to help them toward another National Championship. The Netherlands is going to be an amazing place to live. I am told most everyone speaks English (thank goodness haha). We will play many preseason tournaments around Europe, and I will be able to travel a fair amount on my own (plus I hear the travel is pretty cheap). There is another American player on the team who is returning for her fifth season for Probuild, which is a good sign. I will also be the assistant coach for the Under 20 National team, which I am also very excited about to get some coaching experience under my belt. I will be in Bozeman for the summer, training with Chris Scheckler (the best strength coach around) and working odd jobs. I will return to Colorado in August before heading to the Netherlands. I have much to look forward to and am so excited to take the next step in my career. "Tot de volgende keer".. Until next time! Katie Bussey

No comments: