Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good To Be Home


Well, I will say it. That was a ROUGH road trip. We have played 7 of the last 8 games on the road. It has not been easy. With that being said, our team had a good conversation about a season being a journey with highs and lows. This will really test our character.

The good news is that we are FINALLY home this week in front of our fans. We got home Sunday afternoon after 4 hours of sleep and my son went straight upstairs to play with his Thomas Trains. My husband took a four hour nap. My five month daughter and I? Well, she got to watch some game film with mom on the couch. She will either love basketball or hate it.

It's a new day, and one where we will get better or worse. Today, we decided to get better. Please come out and get behind your Bobcats. We won't let you down.

Coach Bin

No comments: