Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RECAP

I am glad it's November and not March.

My husband is a Clint Eastwood fan so I will give you the "good, the bad, the ugly.

The Good:
  • Our team never got rattled and has depth at EVERY position.
  • We didn't have anyone foul out although Jamie and Erica (our two SENIORS) were close.
  • It was an afternoon game so it was a perfect time to have a Diet Pepsi.

The Bad:

  • Ramble On, by Led Zepplin was not played during our pregame warmup.
  • We had 17 turnovers, most of them unforced.
  • The Fieldhouse had the airconditioning on right over my head. It was freezing.

The Ugly:

  • We gave up 17 offensive rebounds!
  • We only had 8 steals and a defense that did not dictate or disrupt our opponent.
  • We lost every player on the floor with lack of communication. Our fans must think we are mute.

My players know that I don't sugar coat anything for good reason. I will say it right here we will only be as good as our defense so we have some work to do between Novemember and March.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Coach Bin

No comments: