My husband is a Clint Eastwood fan so I will give you the "good, the bad, the ugly.
- Our team never got rattled and has depth at EVERY position.
- We didn't have anyone foul out although Jamie and Erica (our two SENIORS) were close.
- It was an afternoon game so it was a perfect time to have a Diet Pepsi.
- Ramble On, by Led Zepplin was not played during our pregame warmup.
- We had 17 turnovers, most of them unforced.
- The Fieldhouse had the airconditioning on right over my head. It was freezing.
- We gave up 17 offensive rebounds!
- We only had 8 steals and a defense that did not dictate or disrupt our opponent.
- We lost every player on the floor with lack of communication. Our fans must think we are mute.
My players know that I don't sugar coat anything for good reason. I will say it right here we will only be as good as our defense so we have some work to do between Novemember and March.
I LOVE THIS GAME!