Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation

Todd and I pulled it off yesterday. We drove nine hours, on our trek to Idaho to see our families, with 2 kids in the back seat and DIDN'T lose our minds.

Todd and I have big plans for this vacation, the first is to REST.

Last night wasn't the best start as Brooklyn woke up at 2:30am and stayed awake until grandpa woke up at 5:30. I am optimistic her sleeping will improve on this trip.

Second item on the agenda is to WORKOUT every day. Todd and I went for a run this morning, one of the first for us together without kids in a long time. Despite the roaring Minnesota wind, it was incredible.

Of course Todd had to jump in the truck afterward to see how many miles we actually ran.

Speaking of Minnesota, Todd told me once when we were flying into the Minneapolis Airport that is where they invented the "mini" sodas. You know, those smaller versions of a Soda Pop.

Coach Bin

No comments: