Monday, June 27, 2011

Smiling Moose


I don't do this often, but I can't help myself. I had lunch today at the Smiling Moose. The Smiling Moose is the newest (and one of the tastiest) deli in Bozeman and if you haven't been there yet...GO!

It's not that often you can find a "healthy" food option that you can pick up at a drive thru. It is right next door to Signs Now on Main Street right next to the mall. It has dine in, dine outside on the patio, or the drive thru for those of us on the run.

You know I love my food and Smiling Moose gives you all kinds of great options, wraps, salads, sandwiches, and even "spicy" combinations for those of us who want to speed up our metabolism.

If I could think of a complaint, it would be my limited vocabulary trying to say some of the items on the menu. I just point instead. Smiling Moose is terrific!

(http://www.facebook.com/SmilingMoose)

Coach Bin

No comments: