Now that we are travelling experts I thought I'd share with you what I appreciate when I travel.
- Bozeman Airport-It only takes 15 minutes to get there, and probably less than 15 minutes to get through security. We also do NOT have the full body scanners yet and the first 30 minutes in parking is free! Drawback-the magazines are a week behind.
- Hotels with great workout facilities-I probably get my best workouts on the road because I seem to have more free time than I do at home. I especially like the equipment that has the t.v. on it so you can watch something besides yourself run in motion. Drawback-When they are next to the pool. I feel like I lose 5 pounds just from sweating.
- Amenities-My guest bathroom is stocked with the soaps and shampoos I bring home. Don't worry. I am not as bad as Ross on Friends when he filled a whole bag to get his monies worth.
- The flavored water near the reception area. My favorire is the cucumber.
- I couldn't finish without my favorite restaurant as I took the team to In N Out Burger last night. Thank you Marshall for the In N Out t-shirt.